Share

Thursday, October 30, 2014

And it begins....

Starting a blog as an unknown author is a bit crazy, but you have to start somewhere! I'll start by laying out my intentions for this blog.

This blog is where I'll be sharing updates as I progress in writing and publishing my own stories. I'll tell you what inspires me as a writer, how I develop stories, and so on. Please don't post up long stories for me to review. There are forums on and offline where you can get much better reviews that I could ever offer.

My first short story

While I am working on a short story that I hope to publish, unfortunately I cannot tell you much about it here. Anything that is in the works will go a lot like this: I'll tell you that I'm writing something I'm very excited about, and I'll tell you when I find a publisher, and when it nears publication, I'll post about that on my blog, my website, and on social media.

My first novel

I am also working on a novel. I'm very excited about this one! I intend for it to be a long series. I'll tell you more when I can, but right now I'm working on finishing the plot. I have a long ways to go before publication. I'll keep you posted as my work progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment