Share

Friday, November 21, 2014

How Interstallar inspired me to start writing for the big screen again

Having watched Interstellar recently, I've found myself thinking a lot about my past involvement in the film industry and my desire to write and direct my own films. I emailed a friend in Hollywood about my involvement in past film productions, and the stories I'm working on, and he encouraged me to finish writing one of them.

I think I will take it a step further and produce an actual film for submission to festivals. After all, that's how many great modern film makers got their start.

Stay posted! In the meantime, I'm brainstorming ideas in hopes that something great will come through. I already have a concept in mind, but I won't spoil it before I work out the kinks.

As for Christopher Nolan's story? Well, these guys can tell it better than I can.

http://m.mentalfloss.com/article.php?id=31628

No comments:

Post a Comment