Share

Friday, June 26, 2015

It's Finally Arrived!

When a boy discovers that he came from another world, he must travel across the galaxy to save his sick mother, all while evading a tyrannical overlord who wants them both killed.
Altair hasn't been out of his county since he was an infant. He doesn’t understand the constellations, or how to use a sextant to position and launch a rocket. He has never even kissed a girl.

He knows only his unfortunate life on a farm run by overbearing, but mostly absent, foster parents. He knows nothing of his real parents. His room is a tiny space in a cluttered attic, and the kids at school think he is an alien.

When Altair discovers his ill mother hiding in a dormant space craft, Altair embarks on an adventure to discover his past and make his family whole. An adventure that will take him – and all who dare read along – to an ancient and dangerous world of advanced technology, alien life, and a prophecy that could change the universe, for good or evil. All this, while being pursued by those who would have him killed because of his heritage.


  • Have I caught your attention yet? If so, I hope you'll be as excited after reading the first four chapters! Keep in mind, this novel is not yet published, or even finished, but I've polished the beginning as best as I can before finishing the rest of the novel.

  • If you like science fiction, I hope this novel will catch your eye. Even if science doesn't get you excited, this story goes beyond that. You'll find adventure, family feuds, even a bit of that mushy gushy feel-good stuff if you're into that. I hope there will be something for everyone in this novel. But most of all, I hope to actually get it onto an editor's desk, and that from there it will end up in bookshelves or Nooks or Kindles or wherever people get their reading done by the time my novel is published. A novel is a bit like a child. You put a lot of hard work into raising it to be successful, but there are no guarantees. I hope my novel finds success out in this hard world, and I hope you enjoy it. Follow the link below for the first four chapters!
https://www.authonomy.com/book/296529/

And when you finish reading, please let me know what you think! If you don't finish reading, please let me know why. I appreciate constructive criticism, especially when it's not sugar coated. I need to know if my characters or dialogue need work, if it needs more action or needs to slow down. Let me know what you like and dislike so far. Even if you don't like it, I appreciate those of you who are willing to give it a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment